February for me was just horrible :( Binge-eating and emotions-roller coaster. I just explained on sparkteens why.
Anyway something I never realized until last weekend. Despite me gaining back a bit of weight this month and feeling awful about my eating and slipping up, I’ve come such a huuuuge way!!!
These are taken one year apart in the same shirt. (the shirt’s supposed to be a baggy shirt though btw but its still much baggier than before). Sorry for the bad pic quality cuz these were all pics I had to crop friends out of but you can see the difference too right? :O Which is why the importance of before/during/after pics is stressed so much. These pics just gave me the motivation to keep on going despite messing up last month.
Best of luck this month guys :)
"Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!"
I think this is something we need to address. Is TSS working for us? Is it helpful for our mental/physical health, our journeys? Should we keep it around, or do you guys want to continue on your personal Tumblr blogs or Sparkteens?
Lets not have it just hanging around, lets use it or move on somewhere we can be more productive, express ourselves better, or…be consistent?
Please email me what you would like to see from TSS. How it can change, improve, do we still need it, is it helping you, etc. :D
Its so hard for me to keep you guys updated on everything I want to update you all on. There’s Sparkteens, Tumblr, The Slim Sisterhood, Instagram, I’m never quite sure where to post and I feel messy and all over the place so I dont even bother. What should I do? Plus I always have soooo much to say I (like all perfectionists) put it off forever until a time when I feel I can do it well…in other words never! :(
My reasons for absence
Wow.. I never even realize how many blog posts I have on spark teens till tonight! I decided to try Ruth’s challenge and its amazing how much has changed since my healthy lifestyle began last May! :O I was able to make some big changes at the start (May through September) for a lot of reasons- and not just because I was under less stress with that being summer time. I had exams doing in May and early June anyway plus the stress of waiting on those results which were crucial to my university acceptance (which I’m still waiting on anyway -_-).. so that cannot be it. Here are some things I did differently then which is probably why my weight is only at 156 lbs now despite me being 160 lbs from last September end.
- I drank LOTS of water! Not struggling to get my 8 8 oz glasses or stopping there, but even surpassing that quite often to 12 glasses.
- Less binge days.. I handled my feelings much better through confiding in a friend, blogging, yoga, taking a nap, drinking a water instead of eating immediately and writing in my journal were the main ways. And I tracked it all.
- I shared my goals for summer with a friend :D
- I blogged very often.. and not just when things were going well. When I needed to vent, needed guidance, advice, reassurance, motivation.. I blogged. And the support from others with similar goals and even the relief of letting it all out was just amazing!
- I varied up my workouts often! As in I tried something new like every week or every other week. Yoga. Jillian Michaels. Kickboxing. Pilates. Qi gong (really for meditation though). Zumba Dance. Strength. And all through daily motion/ sparkteens/ YouTube videos. :D So my body had no time to “adjust” to anything.
- I viewed it as a lifestyle change for the most part, not a “diet” or a “quick weight loss” plan. I mean it did take me around 4 years to get to 180 lbs, right? Not 3 months.
I just got overwhelmed since about October last year and lost sight of stuff. I haven’t been doing badly since 2014 either because I’ve still been carrying my own food and doing better where eating and working out is concerned but this was good food for thought. I’m gonna try to blog and journal more, drink more water and lastly, look up and do new workouts and at home. I think I’m in a rut..
That’s it for tonight guys. Good night :)
Well let’s see, I woje up sorw, cooked mtself breakfast and ate a healthy yet simple lunch sooo…. I think things have gone smoothly. Im improving on my eating and starting to make more room for exercise. I’m about to exercise as soon as my food settles so yep that’s it for today :-D